The Cinder is a lightweight, super-packable quilt protected by a waterproof yet breathable shell. A drawcord pulls the foot end together into a foot box for cooler nights, and three adjustable straps keep the quilt secured to your sleeping mat.
Quilts are perfect for weight-conscious backpackers. The lack of a zipper and hood reduces weight and packed volume, and the broad cut provides freedom of movement. Sea to Summit quilts feature the QuiltLock system which allows quilts to connect to a Sea to Summit sleeping bag adding an extra season of warmth.
- 20D Nylon waterproof/breathable NanoShell fabric protects again wind and external moisture
- 20D Nylon fabric lining that is soft to the touch, lightweight and breathable
- RDS 750+ Loft ULTRA-DRY Down lofts up to provide warmth but packs down really small
- Versatile press stud and adjustable strap system secures the quilt to your mat, sealing in warmth
- Drawcord cinches the foot end into a footbox for cooler conditions
- Cinder I | Sewn through quilted construction reduces weight and bulk
- Cinder II | Fully baffled construction for maximum loft
- QuiltLock System securely connects your Cinder quilt to any Sea to Summit sleeping bag for extra warmth
- Includes a Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Compression Sack and large storage cell
- Connect two quilts together to make a double Cinder, Glow and Ember Quilts