The Cinder is a lightweight, super-packable quilt protected by a waterproof yet breathable shell. A drawcord pulls the foot end together into a foot box for cooler nights, and three adjustable straps keep the quilt secured to your sleeping mat.
Quilts are perfect for weight-conscious backpackers. The lack of a zipper and hood reduces weight and packed volume, and the broad cut provides freedom of movement. Sea to Summit quilts feature the QuiltLock system which allows quilts to connect to a Sea to Summit sleeping bag adding an extra season of warmth.
- 3.7 R-Value is warm enough for all but the coldest ground.
- Exkin Platinum® insulation reflects radiant heat, while Thermolite® insulation prevents convective heat loss.
- Hybrid-Layer Air Sprung Cells provide more support, insulation and comfort in the torso.
- Quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment is made possible by our multi-function valve and supplied Airstream Pump /stuff sack.
- Lighter, quieter and durable 30D/40D face fabric with Sea to Summit’s liquid-extruded lamination is extremely reliable.
- Anti-microbial treatment added to the TPU lamination formula prevents internal mold growth.
- PillowLock system prevents your Sea to Summit Aeros Pillow from slipping.
- Comes with a stuff sack which doubles as a pump, a repair kit with six self-adhesive patches and a spare valve insert.