At four inches thick, the Ether Light XT Insulated Mat brings Air Sprung Cell comfort to the realm of thicker air sleeping pads. Using two types of insulation for three-season warmth, this sleeping pad is lightweight and quieter than a traditional air pad. The XT Air-Sprung Cells are constructed using loops of strong, flexible material to provide a plush sleeping experience. The uprated 30D/40D face fabric is quiet and durable, and the lamination technology continues Sea to Summit’s class-leading reliability.
- 3.2 R-Value is sufficient for late spring to early fall use.
- At four inches thick, Ether Light XT Air Sprung Cells provides a plush sleeping experience.
- Exkin Platinum® insulation reflects your radiant heat back to you, Thermolite® insulation prevents convective heat loss.
- Lighter, quieter and durable 30D/40D face fabric with Sea to Summit’s liquid-extruded lamination is extremely reliable.
- Quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment is made possible by our multi-function valve and supplied Airstream Pump/stuff sack.
- Anti-microbial treatment added to the TPU lamination formula prevents internal mold growth.
- PillowLock system prevents your Sea to Summit Aeros Pillow from slipping.
- Comes with a stuff sack which doubles as a pump, a repair kit with six self-adhesive patches and a spare valve insert.