At four inches thick, the Women's Ether Light XT Insulated Air Sleeping Mat brings Air Sprung Cell comfort to the realm of thicker air sleeping pads. Featuring additional Thermolite® insulation (compared to the unisex model), this pad provides three-season warmth for women backpackers. The XT Air-Sprung Cells are constructed using loops of a strong, flexible material to provide a plush sleeping experience. The uprated 30D/40D face fabric is quiet and durable, and the lamination technology continues Sea to Summit’s class-leading reliability.
The sleeping pad shape is narrower at the shoulders and wider between the hips and the knees. This guarantees greater comfort regardless of sleeping position, and perfectly complements Sea to Summit’s women’s sleeping bag range.
- 3.5 R-Value is warm enough for early spring to late fall.
- At four inches thick, Ether Light XT Air Sprung Cells provides a plush sleeping experience.
- All women's Air Sprung Cell mats feature higher-density Thermolite® insulation (compared to the unisex model) to prevent convective heat loss, laminated to Exkin Platinum® - which reflects radiant heat
- Lighter, quieter and durable 30D/40D face fabric with Sea to Summit’s liquid-extruded lamination is extremely reliable.
- Quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment is made possible by our multi-function valve and supplied Airstream Pump/stuff sack.
- Anti-microbial treatment added to the TPU lamination formula prevents internal mold growth.
- PillowLock system prevents your Sea to Summit Aeros Pillow from slipping.
- Comes with a stuff sack which doubles as a pump, a repair kit with six self-adhesive patches and a spare valve insert.