The easy-to-use Jungle Hammock is constructed using breathable, lightweight 70 denier ripstop nylon, high-tenacity monofilament netting, Dyneema® webbing and corrosion-resistant anodized 6061 aluminum buckles. The Jungle Hammock Set comes with straps and can be used anywhere from the backpacking trail to the wilderness and is perfect for wet and humid conditions.
Recommendation: Add the Jungle Hammock Tarp for a completely weatherproof, bug-proof stealthy hammock setup.
- Comes with straps. The single length high-tenacity 15mm webbing system makes set up quicker and easier than a typical 2-part suspension system.
- Lightweight and easy-to-use quick-connect buckle system provides easy adjustment and fine tuning.
- Hammock enclosure is made of high-strength monofilament Nylon-6, ‘No-see-um’ grade insect netting.
- Highly breathable fabric wicks moisture away.
- Comes with a built-in abrasion/water resistant CORDURA® Nylon compression sack.
- Jungle Hammock Tarp available separately.
- Holds up to 136 kg.
The Suspension Straps include Tarp Attachment Point straps with gated carabiners attached to the Suspension Straps via bungee cords. They are used to pitch the Jungle Tarp, and can be stowed neatly using the ‘Hook Keeper’ loop. The Tarp Attachment Straps should not be tensioned when the gated carabiner is attached to the Hook Keeper – this will place them under load when a sleeper is in the hammock, and may result in damage to the Tarp Attachment Straps.