The Waterproof Pack Liner is a great way to keep the contents of your backpack dry and protected, no matter how rough conditions may be. Ideal for use in very wet surroundings, or in off-trail environments where sharp or abrasive surfaces would damage a pack cover. This pack liner opens wide to accommodate all of your gear; it’s made with hard-wearing 70D Nylon fabric with an internal white coating to better see what's inside.
- Available in three sizes: 50 L, 70 L and 90 L
- Non-wicking Hypalon roll-top closure with stiffener at the top
- Gate-fold roll-top closure folds in three before rolling for a compact seal
- Tapered shape with ovalized base fits easily into your pack
- Double stitched, tape sealed seams
- Protects the contents of your pack from rain and the elements (or protects your pack if you are carrying wet or muddy gear).
- Perfect for use in rugged conditions that would challenge conventional lightweight backpacking gear
- Ideal for use in hunting / backwoods situations to keep the inside of a pack clean when transporting messy items.
50 litre: will fit in a 50-litre pack or smaller
70 litre: will fit in a 70-litre pack or smaller
90 litre: will fit in a 90-litre pack or smaller