Keep your gear reliably dry and carry it comfortably on your back. Big River Dry Backpacks are a durable, and abrasion resistant option that uses a strong 420D nylon fabric. If your idea of outdoor recreation involves rugged water sports like kayaking, canoeing, rafting, or exploring some motorcycle touring, Big River products are the perfect storage bags to keep your gear dry. Adjust the comfortable straps around your shoulders, sternum and waist to keep it in place. A white interior laminate affords greater visibility, and lash loops allow secure stacking or attachment to watercraft, motorcycles and other equipment. The hypalon non-wicking roll-top closure keeps water out, and the Field Repair Buckles can be replaced in seconds with just a Philips screwdriver. It was also designed with an oval base to save space when packing and prevent it from rolling away.
- Reliably Dry: Waterproof, roll-top closure secured with our patented Field Repair Buckles for a reliable seal and double-stitched, fully taped waterproof seam
- Minimalist Carry: Streamlined and adjustable EVA foam pack harness with supportive sternum strap and removable 1.5" / 38mm webbing hipbelt holds pack firmly in place
- Built Tough: Heavy-duty 420D Nylon fabric is super-strong, abrasion and puncture-resistant with a triple-coated oval base for increased water-shedding and durability
- Grab + Lash: Strong and versatile grab-handle and daisy-chain for confident handling and lashing to kayaks, bikes, motorbikes and roofracks
- See Inside: White interior TPU laminate reflects light to provide greater visibility of gear