The Pocket Shower is made of 70D Nylon, the same high quality, wear-resistant, waterproof fabric as our Lightweight Dry Sacks. The seams are fully taped and the roll-top closure has two ‘D’ rings attached to 20ft of nylon cord, so you can hang the shower almost anywhere. Built into the base is a compact showerhead that operates with an easy-to-use on/off twist mechanism to adjust the flow of water. The black fabric soaks up the sun during the day at base camp for an eight minute or so warm shower.
- Super compact and light, and zips into its own small pouch
- Gives about an eight minute shower with shower head fully open
- Contoured shower head with graduated apertures for equal spray dispersion
- Simple and easy-to-use twist mechanism for turning on/off and for flow adjustment
- Bar-tack attached Delrin® D rings
- 20 ft/ 6 m cord included
- Doubles as a regular dry sack when not in use as a shower