An Ember quilt can be an ideal light and packable option for bikepackers, ultralight hikers and travellers. Constructed using high quality 850+ loft Ultra-Dry Down and featherweight fabrics, this well-constructed quilt offers freedom from the weight of a sleeping bag zipper and the freedom from the constrictive shape that comes with some sleeping bags.
The Ember Series takes the simplicity of the quilt concept a step further - snap-on attachment straps keep your quilt located on your sleeping mat, while the drawcord base of the 10°C and 2°C give the Ember a shape-shifter' function: wider at the base for more freedom of movement when it's warm, snugged down when it's cooler.
Embers also add multi-season functionality: the QuiltLock system allows an Ember to be attached to any hooded Sea to Summit sleeping bag to boost thermal performance in colder weather.
- ULTRA-DRY Down 850+ Loft 90% Down Cluster Premium Goose Down certified Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- 10D nylon shell and 7D nylon lining for minimal weight and bulk
- Includes four adjustable straps to secure onto a sleeping pad
- Cushioned internal shoulder-end draw-cord
- Construction 10°C: Sewn-through construction. Drawcord in the foot section. Open up to a quilt or cinch tightly to create a ‘foot pocket’. 2°C: Box-baffles throughout. Drawcord in the foot section. Open up to a quilt or cinch tightly to create a ‘foot pocket’. -4°C: Box-baffles throughout. Sewn-in foot box which slips over the end of your sleeping mat.
- QuiltLock system compatible: attaches to any Sea to Summit sleeping bag with a hood to provide extra warmth in colder conditions
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil compression bag and storage cell