The Trek down sleeping bag brings the comfort of a tapered-rectangular mummy shape and the versatility of a dual-zip ventilation system to wherever your travels may take you. The full-length side zipper and secondary foot box zipper allow you to increase ventilation or open the Trek completely flat like a comforter, and the quality down will keep you warm and snug on chilly nights.
The broader mummy cut gives you room to move inside the bag, regardless of your sleeping position. A Regular Wide model is available for those who really appreciate the extra wiggle room.
Light and compact, the Trek might just become your favourite trekking / backpacking / travel / camping / down sleeping bag.
- ULTRA-DRY Down 650+ Loft 85% Down Cluster Premium Duck Down certified Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Full-length YKK® #5 main side zip and foot box zip provide superior ventilation and allow the bag to be used as a comforter
- Shaped hood and oversized zipper draft tubes (Trek -12°C also has a draft collar, fits snugly around shoulders) to seal in warmth and keep cold out
- Internal pocket for phone / GPS / valuables
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil compression bag and storage cell
- Form a snug double sleeping bag by zipping to any Altitude, Journey or Venture sleeping bag