If you're looking for a lightweight sleeping pad but don't want to compromise on comfort, durability, insulation or ease of use, look no further than the Ultralight Insulated Air Sleeping Mat. The Air Sprung Cell design delivers stability and support, while our lamination and weld quality set a new standard for reliability. What's more, Thermolite® and Exkin Platinum® insulation deliver the warmth of an ASTM standard R-Value of 3.1 - just perfect for late spring through to early fall camping.
- 3.1 R-Value is sufficient for late spring to early fall use.
- Exkin Platinum® insulation reflects your radiant heat back to you, while Thermolite® insulation prevents convective heat loss.
- Lighter, quieter and durable 30D/40D face fabric with Sea to Summit’s liquid-extruded lamination is extremely reliable.
- Quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment is made possible by our multi-function valve and supplied Airstream Pump/stuff sack.
- Anti-microbial treatment added to the TPU lamination formula prevents internal mold growth.
- PillowLock system prevents your Sea to Summit Aeros Pillow from slipping.
- Comes with a stuff sack which doubles as a pump, a repair kit with six self-adhesive patches and a spare valve insert.