The Women’s Delta Core-V concept is simple: remove enough foam to cut down weight, leave enough foam to ensure comfort and warmth. The Women’s UltraLight Self-Inflating Sleeping Mat is constructed with Comfort Warmth Zones in the hip foot and torso areas to provide extra support and insulation for the woman backpacker who wants to keep her load light.
- 2.9 R-Value is sufficient for late spring to early fall use.
- Women’s Delta Core technology provides extra comfort and insulation for hips and feet, in a very light and packable self-inflating sleeping pad.
- Woven 30D polyester face fabric has been chosen for its lightness and strength.
- Silicone print prevents your sleeping bag from slipping on the pad, and the pad from slipping on the tent floor.
- Flip-over multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine-tuning of air pressure.
- PillowLock system prevents your Sea to Summit Aeros Pillow from slipping.